The guarantee starts from the delivery date of the original product and offers cover against manufacturing defects on the construction of the frame and frame springs for 1 year.
There are some things that aren’t covered by your guarantee. For example, deliberate damage – like treating it roughly or not using the right products to maintain it. It also doesn’t cover your sofa for use in a workplace or business – only for use in your home.
And, don’t forget your 1-year guarantee only belongs to you. So, if you sell or give away your sofa, the guarantee ends.
As a consumer you have certain rights regarding defective goods and this guarantee is given in addition to and not in substitution of your statutory rights. This guarantee applies to mainland UK only.
The Guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- The furniture has been installed by Honey Pot Furniture Ltd in the U.K.
- You have properly cared for and used the goods and followed any instructions provided by us, particularly in the case of gloss and high sheen furniture.
- The furniture has been used for normal domestic purposes only.
- The guarantee is personal to you and is not transferable.
- The furniture has not been altered, or interfered with, by any other persons not authorised to do so by Honey Pot Furniture Ltd.
- Any repair work must be undertaken by Honey Pot Furniture Ltd or our appointed agent. This does not include the fitting/replacement of the items listed below which are not covered under our guarantee.
- Any parts removed during repair works that are subsequently replaced become the property of Honey Pot Furniture Ltd.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Any damage caused by wear and tear.
- Natural wear and tear.
- Natural colour fading caused by prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Movement of wardrobe infill or worktop caused by natural movement of the house’s structure for installations over 30 days old. This also includes settlement of furniture if fitted on top of carpet.
- Fitting of any small item replacements, for example, handles, hanging rails, etc.
- Electrical and light fittings, bulbs mirrors and glass.
- Door and drawer adjustments and caulking, refitting of drawers removed from drawer runners.
- Accidental damage caused as a result of an unexpected and non-deliberate action.
- If the furniture is required to be removed from the room’s structure the guarantee does not cover re-decoration or damage to flooring. This will be the responsibility of the consumer to make good.
- All consumables required to replace faulty parts will be charged for; these include, but are not limited to, screws, filler, brackets, etc.
- Any fitting issues reported outside of 30 days from original installation date
Please note: We shall at our discretion repair, replace or reinstall parts as required. Due to natural colour fading on your existing furniture there may be a slight colour variation in any items replaced which is out of Honey Pot Furniture Ltd’ control.
Making a Claim
Photographic evidence of the issue must be provided to allow Honey Pot Furniture Ltd to confirm the claim is covered under the guarantee. Should you be unable to provide photos, a £49 non-refundable call out charge will be payable to Honey Pot Furniture Ltd.
Should an inspection be required to access the validity of a claim, a £49 call out charge will be payable to Honey Pot Furniture Ltd. Honey Pot Furniture Ltd will confirm the validity of any claim within 7 working days and should the claim be deemed as valid, the £49 call out charge will be refunded.
Honey Pot Furniture Ltd will aim to rectify all valid claims within 45 days of receiving images or an inspection.
Should you have any further queries regarding your claim, please email email@example.com
Honey Pot Furniture Ltd, Honey Pot Lane, Colsterworth, Grantham, NG33 5LY
AS A CONSUMER YOU HAVE STATUTORY PROTECTION REGARDING FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED GOODS OR INADEQUATE SERVICES SUCH AS INSTALLATION. THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT THOSE RIGHTS.