We offer a 12-month manufacturer warranty protecting our customers from any structural manufacturing defects.
You can claim against the manufacturer warranty up to 12 months after your delivery date.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Any damage caused by wear and tear – this includes flat or saggy cushions.
- Misuse whether accidental or deliberate.
- Failure to maintain
- Commercial or institutional use
- Natural colour fading caused by prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Products that have assembled or stored incorrectly.
- Movement of wardrobe infill or worktop caused by the natural movement of the house’s structure for installations over 30 days old. This also includes the settlement of furniture if fitted on top of the carpet.
- Fitting of any small item replacements, for example, handles, hanging rails, etc.
Electrical and light fittings, bulbs mirrors and glass.
- Door and drawer adjustments and caulking, refitting of drawers removed from drawer runners.
- Accidental damage caused as a result of unexpected and non-deliberate action.
- If the furniture is required to be removed from the room’s structure the warranty does not cover re-decoration or damage to flooring. This will be the responsibility of the consumer to make good.
- All consumables required to replace faulty parts will be charged for; these include, but are not limited to, screws, filler, brackets, etc.
- Any fitting issues reported outside of 30 days from original installation date
- Failure to follow the terms of the warranty.
If you feel that your product has a manufacturer defect please fill out the form below and attach any supporting evidence such as photographs/videos. All claims will be responded to within 2 working days.
For full Terms & Conditions, please visit our Terms & Conditions page and refer to section 9.